COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE DIRECTLY TO US
We collect Personal Information you provide directly to us when you interact with us or use our Services. The types of Personal Information we collect depends on how you interact with us or use our Services. We may collect the following categories of Personal Information:
- Profile Information. We collect any information or content you provide to us when you register for an account, create a profile, or participate in or register for our ambassador or membership programs. Examples of the information we collect include your name, email, phone number, login name and password, address, payment or banking information, and birthday.
- Demographic Information. We may collect specific or general demographic data when you fill out forms or surveys on our Services or in our stores or sign up for and participate in events, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, and special programs that we provide. Examples of such information include age, gender, zip code, state, and country.
- Transaction Information. We collect transaction information related to the use of our Services or your purchases. Examples of information collected include the type of products or services requested or provided, order details, delivery information, amount charged, payment method, billing or shipping information, customization services, and information about any products or services you returned or exchanged with us.
- Communications Information. We collect information when you communicate with us or others on our Services, such as when you request additional information about products or services, interact with our customer service team or store associates, or sign up to receive our e-mail newsletters or marketing messages. We also collect communications data when you interact with us on social media, such as by tagging us and/or our products or permitting us to follow your social media profile. Examples of such data may include your contact information, the date and time of your communications, online identifiers, social media profile, and the content of your communications.
- User Content Information. We collect any other information or content you provide to us, such as when you provide design or product feedback or make other submissions to us, participate in any of our experiential offerings in our stores or at other locations sponsored by us, or use other features of our Services that may be offered from time to time, which may require the collection of certain personal data in order to utilize the features. Examples of user content data may include information about your size, fit, goals, opinions, feedback, preferences, and any other personal data you choose to provide in your interactions with us.
- Information on Others. We collect personal information you provide about others, such as when you purchase a gift card for someone and request that we deliver it electronically, create and share a "wishlist" or decide to purchase and ship products to someone. We will use this Personal Information to fulfill your requests and will not send marketing communications to your contacts unless they separately opt in to receive communications from us.
Providing your Personal Information to us is voluntary, however, if you do not provide some or all of the information we request, we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AUTOMATICALLY
We automatically collect certain Personal Information about you when you access or use our Services or shop in our stores. The types of information we collect may include:
- Device and Network Information. We collect certain information about the device you use to access our Services. Examples of such information include your device’s hardware model, browser type, IP address, operating system version, language settings, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, your location, device motion data, and mobile network data.
- Usage Information. We collect information about your activity on our Services via log files, cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies. Examples of such data include your access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, app crashes and other system activity, your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services, your Internet service provider (ISP), Mobile Advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, and identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies we deploy on our Services (for more information about cookies and how to disable them, see Cookies section below). We may combine this information with other information we collect about you and use it for various purposes, such as improving our websites and your online experience, understanding which areas and features of our sites are popular, counting visits, understanding campaign effectiveness, tailoring our communications with you, determining whether an email has been opened and links within the email have been clicked and for other internal business purposes.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We may obtain Personal Information about you from other sources and combine that with information we collect about you. For example, we collect Personal Information from:
- The local postal services’ national change of address databases to verify and update mailing addresses;
- Third parties hosting events, including those sponsored by NoorFit, when they share event attendance or participation information with us;
- Our other customers, including when they bring you as a guest to one of our events, refer you, or list you as an emergency contact;
- Publicly available sources;
- Other guests or third parties providing information in connection with a dispute;
- Carriers or other third parties when they share your updated delivery and address information, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication;
- Third-party social media and communication services, such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Google, that you use to interact with our Services (e.g., to create an account) or that allow you to share information (e.g., via plugins, widgets or other tools), but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such services; and
- Unaffiliated parties, such as service providers that we use, analytics companies, marketing or advertising service providers, fraud prevention service providers, consumer data resellers, and other third parties that provide us with information, so we can better understand you and provide you with information and offers that may be of interest to you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE DERIVE
We may derive personal information or draw inferences about you based on the other types of personal information we collect. For example, we may infer your location based on your IP address, or your purchasing habits based on your browsing behavior on our Services.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use Personal Information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide Products and Services. Provide, maintain and improve our Services, including to facilitate and improve your in-store and online shopping experiences;
- Complete Transactions. Deliver the products and Services you request, or that are reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship, complete transactions, perform our contractual obligations and send you related information, including confirmations and receipts;
- Process Orders. Process your orders, payments and account adjustments and initiate, render, bill and collect payment for our products and Services;
- Research and Development. Conduct internal research and development and make business decisions about current and future product and service offerings;
- Respond to You. Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Service Communications. Send notifications related to your account, purchases, exchanges, and returns;
- Advertising and Marketing. Send advertising or marketing communications about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards and events, and provide news and information we believe will be of interest to you. Our marketing and advertising will be conducted in accordance with your advertising marketing preferences and as permitted by applicable law;
- Manage Accounts. Create and manage your online accounts, profiles, and NoorFit program memberships. Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Events and Offers. Offer, conduct and administer events, contests, prize draws, sweepstakes entries, rewards, and other promotions;
- Personalize Your Experience. Monitor, analyze and audit your engagement with our brand and your interactions with our Services and online ads to better understand your interests and behaviors and customize your experience;
- Safety and Security. Detect, protect against malicious, deceptive, or illegal activity, including fraudulent transactions, error, negligence, and breach of contract, and prevent security incidents and harm to the rights, property or safety of NoorFit and our users, customers, employees or others, and provide other security protections, such as identity verification;
- Troubleshooting. Debug and repair errors in our products and Services and other activities to maintain and improve the quality and safety of our products and Services;
- Cooperate. Cooperate with law enforcement and protect the rights (including free speech), interests, safety or property of NoorFit or our customers, service providers and other third parties;
- Corporate Transactions. We may process Personal Information in the context of corporate acquisitions, mergers, or other corporate transactions;
- Your Consent. We may process your Personal Information in accordance with your consent or instructions;
- Comply with Legal Obligations. Comply with and enforce applicable legal and regulatory obligations and respond to governmental requests;
- Enforce Our Policies and Agreements. Enforce our policies, terms and conditions or other agreements and defend against or pursue claims, disputes or litigation, in court or elsewhere;
- Reasonable Other Purposes. As permitted by applicable law, carry out certain short-term activities and other reasonable purposes related to the products or Services you purchase from us or your ongoing relationship with us. Where required by applicable law, NoorFit will provide a notice of such data processing prior to using your Personal Information for such purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share Personal Information about you as follows:
- With Our Consultant and Service Providers. We share Personal Information with vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such Personal Information to carry out work on our behalf, including companies that assist us with web hosting, shipping and delivery, payment processing, fraud prevention, customer service, analytics, marketing and advertising;
- With Our Banking Partners. If you are a U.S. customer, we share Personal Information with our banking partners; in response to a request for Personal Information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- In Connection with a Corporate Transaction. Personal Information may be disclosed or transferred as part of, or during negotiations of any purchase, sale, lease, merger, financing or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another company;
- With our Professional Advisors. We may share Personal Information with our legal, financial, insurance, and other professional advisors where necessary to obtain advice or otherwise protect and manage our business interests;
- In Connection with Your Product Review and Other User Content. We may share Personal Information by publicly posting, at our discretion, your product review or other user content if you provided one;
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction. We share Personal Information with third parties when we have your consent to do so. We allow our e-commerce partners to directly collect Personal Information from you for the purposes of facilitating ordering and shipping internationally. This information collected by these e-commerce partners will be treated in accordance with their privacy policies.
- Aggregated, Anonymized or De-identified Data. We may also share aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
ADVERTISING AND ANALYTICS SERVICES PROVIDED BY OTHERS
Our retention periods for Personal Information are based on business needs and legal requirements. We retain Personal Information for as long as is necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which the Personal Information was collected and any other permissible, related purpose. For example, we may retain certain transaction details and correspondence until the time limit for claims arising from the transaction has expired.
The Services are not intended for children under the age of 18. This website is not designed for children under 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided Personal Information to us via the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to investigate and delete that Personal Information from our databases. You must be 18 or over to purchase any products from this website.
THIRD PARTY SITES
Please note that our websites contain links to third-party websites that are not controlled or operated by NoorFit. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that NoorFit does not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please review these policies before you disclose any personal data when visiting such third-party websites.
NOTICE OF FINANCIAL INCENTIVES
We offer various financial incentives. For example, we may provide discounts, coupons and other benefits for customers who sign up to receive our marketing emails. When you participate in a financial incentive, we collect personal information from you, such as identifiers (e.g., your name and email address) and commercial information (e.g., your purchase history). You can opt into a financial incentive by following the sign-up or participation instructions provided, and you have the ability to opt-out of the financial incentive, or our subsequent use of your personal information in connection with a financial incentive, at any time by contacting us at email@example.com. In some cases, we may provide additional terms and conditions for a financial incentive, which we will present to you when you sign up. The value of your personal information is reasonably related to the value of the offer or discount presented to you.
MANAGING OR DELETING YOUR ONLINE NIYAMA SOL ACCOUNT
You may update, correct or delete your online account information at any time by logging into your account and navigating to the "My Account" page or by contacting us as indicated in the “Contact Us” section below. You can also contact us if you wish to deactivate your online account. Note that we may retain certain personal information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of personal information about you for a certain period of time.
OPTING OUT OF PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by doing the following: To opt out of direct mail (such as catalogs and postcards): Log into your online account and adjust your settings under the "Catalog Preferences" page or contact us at help@NiyamaSol.com. To opt out of promotional emails and text messages: Follow the instructions provided in those communications or contact us at help@NiyamaSol.com. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving promotional communications, we may continue to send you non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
INFORMATION FOR CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS: YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
If you a California resident, the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) requires us to disclose the following information with respect to our collection, use, and disclosure of personal information. (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information: identifiers, information subject to Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e), characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, commercial information, Internet or other electronic network activity information, geolocation data, professional or employment-related information, audio, electronic, visual or similar information, inferences drawn about your preferences, and other categories of personal information that relate to, describe, or are reasonably capable of being associated with you. For examples of the precise data points we collect and the sources from which we collect this personal information, please see "Collection of Personal Information" above.
BUSINESS OR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE FOR COLLECTING AND USING DATA
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes described in "Use of Personal Information" above.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AND CATEGORIES OF THIRD-PARTY RECIPIENTS
We may share your personal information with third parties as described in the "Disclosure of Personal Information" section above. In the preceding 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of personal information for business or commercial purposes to the following categories of third-parties:
- We share identifiers with: advertising networks, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, social networks, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share internet and electronic network activity information with: advertising partners, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, operating systems and platforms, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share commercial information with: advertising partner, data analytics providers, payment processors, fulfillment partners, customer support partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share audio and visual information with: customer support partners, events and promotions partners, and fraud prevention partners.
- We share geolocation data, characteristics of protected classifications under California or U.S. law, and inferences with: advertising networks, Internet service providers, data analytics providers, and fraud prevention partners.
SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
California law requires that we provide transparency about personal information we "sell," which for the purposes of the CCPA broadly means scenarios in which we have shared personal information with partners in exchange for valuable consideration. While we do not provide personal information about you to other companies for money, we do allow our advertising partners to collect identifiers, commercial information and Internet or other electronic network activity information via our Services to show you ads that are targeted to your interests. To opt out of having your personal information used for targeted advertising purposes, please see the “Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others” section above. You can also visit our "California Do Not Sell My Personal Information" webpage to make an opt-out request.
We will not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights under the CCPA. You may make these requests by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once we receive your request, we will verify it by asking you to provide certain information, such as identifiers like your email address and phone number. If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf.
NOOR FIT, LLC
230 South Bemiston Ave.
Clayton, Missouri 63105